Wholesale fashion in bangkok
. Fashion week
Wholesale Fashion In Bangkok
- Sell (goods) in large quantities at low prices to be retailed by others
- the selling of goods to merchants; usually in large quantities for resale to consumers
- Make into a particular or the required form
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- characteristic or habitual practice
- Use materials to make into
- The capital and chief port of Thailand, on the Chao Phraya waterway, 25 miles (40 km) upstream from its outlet into the Gulf of Thailand; pop. 5,876,000
- the capital and largest city and chief port of Thailand; a leading city in southeastern Asia; noted for Buddhist architecture
- Thin, smooth fiber used in open-weave straw hats.
- Bangkok is the capital, largest urban area and primary city of Thailand. Known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon (?????????????, pronounced ), or ???????? Krung Thep (, meaning "city of angels" for short, it was a small trading post at the mouth of the Chao Phraya River during the Ayutthaya
Bangkok is one of the great cities in the world, but unlike other great metropolises it has no noir tales to its name. Bangkok Noir puts that to right. In this first ever noir anthology of Bangkok, twelve seasoned and internationally known-Thai and Western-writers have come together to make a powerful collection of crime fiction short stories that portray the dark side of this Asian metropolis where the lives of most citizens seem as far away from heaven as its Thai name Krungthep is distant from its meaning-City of Angels. In Bangkok Noir, the twelve short stories of various shades of black involve gangsters and hitmen, love and betrayal, the sup
ernatural, the possessed and the dispossessed, and the far distant future. Titles in this collection include: John Burdett's Gone East, Stephen Leather's Inspector Zhang and the Dead Thai Gangster, Tew Bunnag's The Mistress Wants Her Freedom, Colin Cotterill's Halfhead, Pico Iyer's Thousand and One Nights, and Christopher G. Moore's Dolphin Inc.
Pratunam, Phetchaburi Road, Platinum Shopping Mall, Bangkok, Thailand
The Platinum Fashion Mall is Thailand largest Fashion Mall and One Stop Wholesale shopping. This Fashion Mall is designed in the national wholesale shopping concept. This Fashion mall sup
ports many services for fashion traders, retailers and people such as inventory cargo, outbound and inbound transportation's, car parks, elevators and others. These services help everyone in the Platinum Fashion Mall to more convenient for shopping and trading.
Pratunam Market, Phetchaburi Road, Bangkok, you can buy just about anything here. Pratunam Centre picture top right, and City Complex centre,the places to shop for clothes also. You could spend all day in this part of Bangkok, so be geared up
Platinum Fashion Mall | Bangkok 2010
//Considerably quiet street of Bangkok early morning before the crazy traffic starts.//
I call it shop-till-you-drop-mall. It's a massive wholesale mall with over 2000 shops selling clothings, accessories and whatever you want under one roof - at a wholesale price. If you buy more than 2 pieces in a particular shop. The prices are so cheap, it'll drive you nuts. Be sure to bring cash, most shops do not accept credit cards. There are also a lot of ATM machines if you are out of cash! Must go for women.
© 2010 Achiam Photography. All rights reserved.
Related topics: mens fashion 1930s men shoes fashion tall girl fashion retro fashion styles fashion clothes pakistani maternity fashion dresses 1920 fashion styles
- (日) 22:53:41|
- Category: None