Plus Size Fashion Dresses : Dominican Fashion Models : Names Of French Fashion Designers.
Plus Size Fashion Dresses
- (Plus Sizing) changing from the original stock tire size of your vehicle. Plus sizing your wheel & tire combination was designed to enhance vehicle performance and looks by allowing fitment of larger diameter rims and lower profile tires.
- Sizes for the larger lady/man. Starting at size 14 to 34 for Ladies and up to 48" for men.
- (of clothing or people) Of a size larger than the normal range
- (Plus sizing) Plus sizing is the practice of changing a specific tire to a larger size while compensating with reductions in other aspects of the tire's size so that the new tire has the same diameter and circumference as the original tire to prevent any changes in speedometer accuracy, torque
- Use materials to make into
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- Make into a particular or the required form
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- characteristic or habitual practice
- (dress) a one-piece garment for a woman; has skirt and bodice
- full-dress: suitable for formal occasions; "formal wear"; "a full-dress uniform"; "dress shoes"
- Wear clothes in a particular way or of a particular type
- Put on one's clothes
- Put clothes on (someone)
- (dress) put on clothes; "we had to dress quickly"; "dress the patient"; "Can the child dress by herself?"
Bodice has a modified version of my classic, wider-strap sundress top, accented with neckline gathering and a black cotton lining (which peeks out at armholes and neckline).
Skirt is a version of my new, pencil-skirt-for-plus
-gals style (all the sleek shape, but with curve room), accented with front, diamond-shaped pockets with attached flaps (lined in black).
Made in recycled cotton-blend fabric (a modern, factory-remnant bottom-weight with some stretch/synthetic fibers).
Matching belt (check with black stripe + vintage plastic buckle) & side-seam fabric belt carriers = lots of handworked detailing here!
road-testing a new dress design: inspired by mid/late 1950's dresses
, this is an up-sized (plus
sized) version of a straight-skirted daydress. Has a modest v-neck (front & back), fully lined bodice, darted waist, and deep (9") side-seam hem vents. Considering making the skirt 3 to 4 inches shorter...
Oh, and this test-model is made out of a vintage (1970's) curtain/tablecloth fabric = woven cotton with a fan-friggin-tastic print of stripes, fondu pots, bread, and fondue forks. Cheesy? Yes.
Related topics: high fashion plus size jobs as a fashion stylist toronto alternative fashion week mens fashion website korean fashion necklaces fashion magazines in mumbai free fashion books fashion model pose
- (日) 22:55:29|
- Category: None